Tuesday 11 October 2016

BLOG STARTS HERE

Delighted to be running the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon in aid of Hope For Youth NI. This will be my second Marathon after completing Belfast City Marathon in 2015.

I'm thrilled to be supporting such a great local charity that promotes children getting together from cross-community backgrounds.  

This is the start of my journey and keep checking back to see my progress as I aim to complete one of the greatest runs in the world and raise as much money as I can for a fantastic charity. 

On here, I'll be posting training updates and sponsorship progress along with any mishaps that occur along the way. I'll also be going behind the scenes of the charity and finding out more about their brilliant work.

Don't forget you can donate to my sponsorship page here