Wednesday 12 October 2016

EARLY MORNING RUN

Great early morning run (three miles) this morning. Autumn is really kicking in with plenty of leaves on the ground. I've been running about four times a week for the last month and will continue this until the proper training starts with four months to go.

Along the way I will incorporate some other runs and events to help with my training. I hope to rack up my 100th parkrun in the New Year and maybe a few 10ks and a half marathon.  

A run that will soon be on the horizon which will help with my preparation is Run In The Dark 10k at Stormont Estate in Belfast which is always a brilliant night time run. It is always well attended and supported and seeing all those flashing armbands heading up the hill at Stormont is always a spectacle. Date for that is November 16th.

I've just received the official entry info from Hope For Youth NI which I've to complete.  It certainly makes it all feel very real.